Thursday, August 14, 2008

New Addition

And, no I am NOT pregnant! :)

Sorry it has been forever since I have blogged. My life has been crazy with the start of school soon. All of my free time is playing with the boys and preparing at school...I promise to be better from now on. I have a ton of pics to put on if that counts!

My brother and sister in law adopted two new puppies. They are approximately 8 weeks old and they rescued them from a shelter here in town. They went for one puppy and came home with two! They are practicing for the twin babies they will have later in life! :) Anyways, they are both girls and are so cute! Morgan & Bailey are actually really good puppies. They slept through the night on the first night home and were dry too! If only babies could do that - life would be awesome!

Morgan (the little bit bigger one & black) is the more adventurous one. Bailey (the other one) is so tiny and timid, at least when I have been around them. Brad & Sarah might differ in opinions, but at least when I have been around, Morgan is always on the hunt for something! Seriously, they are two of the cutest puppies I have ever seen. So sweet and innocent looking...I hope for their sake they stay like that! :)

They are getting spade next week and are supposed to find out exactly what mix they both are. They aren't siblings though. They were rescued from Kentucky and brought to our shelter here in Bloomington.

Colin now wants a dog...I told him we could go to Brad and Sarah's house any time he wanted. I told him we could have a fish instead. Then he came up with the idea that Brad & Sarah could switch with us and they could have our fish (that we don't even have yet - poor fish getting traded before he even had a chance) and we could have their dogs. I have to give him credit, he was trying! But...no dogs for the Cunninghams!

Here are some pics of the newest additions to the Jameson clan. Cade just cracked me up, he didn't know what to think. The dogs were just about his size and kept licking him. They are so cute! Enjoy!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Katie said...

I didn't show these pics to Jay or we would be out buying our own!! He wants a puppy for Holden sooo bad and I just don't think I need another baby right now. But they are sooo cute!! It's funny how little they look next to Colin and how big next to Cade. They will be great "practice" for their parents! =o) (Can't WAIT for our shopping trip in a few hours!)