Friday, October 17, 2008

Colin at Homecoming

Colin was asked to walk the crown at Bloomington High School's Homecoming this week. A good family friend of ours works at the high school and her granddaughter was going to walk the "girl crown" and needed a friend to walk the "boy crown". Colin was there to help out. Ryane Engle and him walked together in a wedding last October and it didn't go so well. Colin cried the whole way down the aisle because Ryane wouldn't hold his hand. Well, with bribing and a little bit of maturity, Colin did awesome this time around. I can't believe he did so well...there were like 1500 students yelling and screaming in the gym!

This pic cracks me up! The crown was so big and tall, he couldn't see over it.



The sequence of the kiddos walking the crown down the the king and queen. I told Colin if the crown started to fall, to catch it with his chin because his hands were beneath the pillow. Well, the crown did start to fall and he had to catch it with his chin. He looks kind of funny in some of the pics because it looks like he is rubbing his face against the velvet or something. Overall, he did an awesome job. We are so proud of him for being such a big boy! Plus, the biased mommy I am...I think he looks so handsome (and old/grown up too!) :)

I had to throw in something of my little baby...who isn't so little anymore.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie said...

I was waiting to see these pictures!!! Oh, he is SO adorable carrying that crown! I am at Tami's and we are cracking up at how big it is and him catching it with his chin. He did such a good job! I think I would be terrified of all those people....what a brave boy! (And a little bribery never killed anyone, right?) ;o) Both of your babies are getting big! But cuter by the minute. Holden had fun with them on Friday!

The Moser Fam... said...

How fun?! I'm sure Colin felt like such a big boy! He looks like he did a great job holding the crown. I agree with Katie...it's so cute how he is holding it with his chin. I'm sure you were just chuckling the whole time! :) They are both adorable!