Monday, December 1, 2008

Mini vacation to FL for Katie & Dalan's wedding

Erin, Kevin, Kim, Craig, Steve, and I traveled to Sarasota, Florida for Katie Hill's wedding on October 25th. We flew out of Bloomington early Thursday morning - I had to wake up at 4 and I am NOT a morning person. The only thing that was convincing me to get up and moving was the Florida sunshine! We got to FL and it was beautiful compared to our cold Bloomington weather.

We spent Thursday afternoon hanging out on the beach and exploring the resort. That evening, the girls went out and had lots of fun! We all slept in until around 11...I am blaming it on jetlag!
The wedding was on Saturday and was beautiful. The day was awesome and as you can see from the pics below, I got burnt and Erin got some sunglass marks from laying out! We had fun in the ocean and taking walks during the day. The wedding was on the beach and was gorgeous with the ocean as the background. We all had so much fun catching up with our friends from high school, some of who we hadn't seen in years!

It was a nice mini vacation, but we definitely missed the boys and were anxious to get back. We didn't get back in town until around 10 on Sunday night so we didn't get to see the boys until after work on Monday. My parents were wonderful and watched the boys for 5 straight days...they now realize why my house is always messy! :)



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

I recognize SEVERAL of the girls in these pictures, but I can't remember names right now. We went to elementary with some of them too...right? You look so pretty! What fun!! :)

Katie said...

I love the cute pink dress! You were so tan. I am jealous! (Of the tan, the trip, AND how you fit in the dress.) =o) Glad you had such a good time. Do you like how I am looking at blogs and commenting instead of doing school work during the kids' art time? Teacher of the year. Just like Mommy of the year. Oh wait..NO....!