Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Nice...so nice!

Have you ever seen the really dumb movie House Bunny? Love the quote "nice...so nice!" from the movie. Long story to explain it, but it is said with some attitude and sarcasm and I say it a lot when I am frustrated! You will just have to go out and rent the really terrible movie to understand it! :)

So, I walked away from the table for just ONE second and I come back and see this...









Nice, huh? How can you not laugh though? He is just so darn cute! Of course, before stopping him , I had to grab the camera! Love him...not the clean up! :)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Katie said...

Laughing so hard I am about to pee my pants!!!!! Those pictures are a RIOT!!! SO Cade. I love that he is eating it. And I always thought those things were so nice for kids to use because they were "mess free." Leave it to Cader to break the mold. :)

Katie said...

P.S. Love the new crossed out words strategy! Did you try out the tips from McMama? :)

Anonymous said...

Okay that is too funny!!!

Steph said...

He is getting so big! What a doll!

The Stille's said...

wow...what a mess, but super cute pics!!