Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Zoo and More...

Last week Steve and I took the kids to the zoo. It was a beautiful day and we had lots of fun. Below are some of the fun times we had at the zoo!

Cade had lots of fun looking at the animals this time. He hasn't been too interested in the zoo before, but the animals were moving around and he is loving making animal sounds lately, so this is right up his alley. He even touched an animal today and thought he was some hot stuff!



Here are some pics of Colin. He has always loved the zoo. He has so much fun when we go there. He also likes to play mini golf and complete the fun puzzles they have there too. He also touched some animals that I wouldn't even touch! :)



These were also taken last week (when it was warm!) They had so much fun with our $5 Slip and Slide that lasted all of about 5 minutes. A dollar per minute isn't bad, right? :) They have so much fun together.



And, then something like this happens. Ahh, gotta love this age! Of course, I love to document these fits and one day hope to show them to Cade and show him how silly he looks. But, for right now...I just point and shoot the camera while he is throwing these fits and just laugh. Gotta love being a parent! :)


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Katie said...

So cute! I love Cade's little outfit and also his mega fit. We experience those daily right now...definately going through the 2's. I also take pictures and video tape which makes him even more ticked off. You gotta laugh at them! The slip and slide action looks fun. My favorite is the two of them sharing the towel.:)

Steph said...

I love that pic, too, Katie! The boys are so cute. It was great seeing you last night. :) I can't believe how big they are getting!

Anonymous said...

So funny! When Taylor thows a fit I just lay her on the floor (grass - some softish spot) and look at her and laugh. I need to start filming!!