Monday, February 16, 2009

Plastic storage tubs

We have a house full of toys...and what do the boys play with??? Yep, you guessed it...plastic storage tubs. Are you kidding me? Why do we have toys?? Below you will find some uses for plastic storage tubs that my boys have "found".



They can be trains, cars, trucks, etc. They can be hats, beds, or tents. They can be book storage tubs, baby storage tubs, or "get away from me" tubs.

But best of all...they can be play with my brother tubs!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Katie said...

What a cute post!! I love the little nudie Cade in one of them. Your boys always make me laugh. As we discussed at lunch, you are right, we should never buy our kids toys. There are too many other cool things, like toilet paper, paper towels storage tubs, popcorn, and tampons!!!!!!! Holden has those same pj's as Cade. I bet Cade's are bigger! =o)

Anonymous said...

I love it!! Kids can be so creative. Taylor loves all things that are not hers . . . remotes, dog toys, fuzz on the floor :)

The Moser Fam... said...

How cute!? :) I know what you mean...Ben used to love playing in our laundry baskets and filling them with stuffed animals. We would use a belt to pull him around the house in the darn thing. Your boys are adorable!!

The Scott Family said...

I agree with your boys, I love storage container. I don't play with them but I love buying them. They do look like they are having a lot of fun!I can't believe how big they are. I feel like I haven't seen them in forever. They are too cute!

The Stille's said...

Love the naked picture that cracks me up. Doesn't that figure they can play in a box for hours and the hundreds of dollars of toys sit there.