Monday, February 9, 2009

Oreos and milk

I am at home today with Cade. Poor little guy has strep. The doctor was surprised his test came back positive because it is very unusual that kids under 2 get strep. So far, Colin doesn't have it and he is doing fine. He went to the sitter today and got to go outside! It is finally nice enough here that we can do that...although, it is supposed to get cold again by the end of the week!

Here is Cade eating an Oreo. I was changing his diaper, a nasty one, and wanted him to stay still while I cleaned him up (that is a hard task for him to stay still!) I grabbed the first thing I could grab and it happened to be an Oreo. That definitely made him stay still. He just kept looking at me like "are you really giving me this?" I then put him in his chair to finish it up and he loved it! Had to finish up dessert with some milk of course!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie said...

Everyone deserves Oreos and milk when they are sick! I cracked up when I saw your title because you had told me how that's all he would eat today. =o) Poor baby Cade. Holden played outside today, too. He and Jay played hooky from gymnastics because it was "too nice out" in Jay's words. Nothing like warm weather in February! I'll be thinking of little Cade and hoping he sleeps better tonight. (So that you can, too!) ;o)

The Stille's said...

I love the "O" face. Isn't it cute how excited they get about the littlest things althougth I could get pretty excited about an orea right about now!!