Sunday, July 27, 2008

Carley & Matt's Wedding

Another family wedding this weekend! Carley is my cousin on my dad's side. Her mom is actually my dad's cousin, so Carley is my 2nd cousin, however, we have always done so much growing up, they are just as close to us as our other cousins are. The wedding was beautiful, the weather was awesome, and the reception was a blast! Their colors were black and white and the decorations at the reception were very striking.
Carley taught Kindergarten in Pontiac last year and just last week got a Kindergarten job at Northpoint (where I teach!) I am so excited to have her at my school. I am sure she will do great and the kids will love her. Matt also teaches, but the older kids, at one of the high schools in town.
Another beautiful couple...

Mr. & Mrs. Schweinberg


Carley & I


My brother Chris, Colin, Cade, and I with my grandparents. My Nana just had open heart surgery (triple bypass) only short six weeks ago. Doesn't she look amazing? She is one of the most beautiful older people I know! I only hope to look that good when I am older!


This was most of Steve's night...
holding a sleeping baby Cade.
We have had so much fun hanging out with family these past two weekends. The next weekend, we do have another wedding, but not family this time, only Steve and I are going. Colin & Cade get to spend some quality time with Grandpa & Grandma Cunningham. Summer is definitely a popular time to get married!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Katie said...

I was so excited to see pictures from this wedding! Carley looked great...and so did you!!! Love your dress! I am looking forward to getting to know her better at Npt. this year. Your Nanna looks amazing! I am so glad she is doing well. Steve and Cade are the perfect match in their blues. What a good Daddy! (At least there was air this time!!!!) ;o)