Monday, July 28, 2008

Colin & Cade's Photo Shoot

We had the boys pictures taken this summer by a very talented photographer, Lynne Sugai, who was actually a parent in my classroom last school year. She did an awesome job! I love taking pictures of the boys, however, mine never turn out this good! I love how she captures their personalities, innocence, and love, all with a photograph. I am so happy to have these pics to remember them both at this age.
We took them at a local park, Ewing, and she just followed them around and went with whatever they were doing. She joked with Colin and made him laugh and smile. I love all of them! These are some of my favorites, I knew I couldn't post all of them and thought the collage was the way to go (it took me forever trying to narrow them down to a 9 pic collage). It was really hard to choose which ones to put up, so imagine how hard it was for me to decide which ones to print and frame for my house (my cd had 350 to choose from!) All of the pics are amazing! I love all of them! Enjoy!


Sweet Baby Cade



Brotherly Love



Big Boy Colin
As you can tell, I love the close up ones...they seem to take my breath away. Everytime I look at them (the pics), just seeing how much they grow each and every day it reminds me to stop and enjoy each and every moment with them.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie said...

They are soooo awesome! I wish everyone online could see the book you made with them too. It is beautiful! Colin's expressions just crack me up, what a funny kid. I'm glad she got some of Cade with his chubby little hands in his mouth, and the drool, that is how I always picture him! They are beautiful boys!

The Moser Fam... said...

I meant to comment on this post earlier...but these are really awesome pictures! Your boys are beautiful and I can only imagine how hard choosing which ones to purchase was! LOVE these!