Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Jameson Family pics

For Christmas last year, Steve and I gave my mom a photo shoot of the whole family. We decided to wait and have them taken during the summer so everyone would "look healthy" with their tans. Well, we did it at the beginning of August and it was record breaking temperatures. Seriously. It was on the news that night. Nice day we picked! Oh well.

We met Lynne at 6:30 that night at Ewing Castle in Bloomington and it was 99 degrees out. Within minutes of being there my hair was frizzy, all of the guys were sweating through thier shirts, and Colin was beat red in the face with wet hair. Regardless of the weather...the pictures turned out awesome and my mom was thrilled! Lynne, once again, did a wonderful job. We love her! :)


Some more of the family...notice the one of my parents with Colin and Cade. Colin was so hot, he didn't want anymore pics taken. He didn't quite know he was in the picture, so it is just hilarious!

Some of my family

The Doug Jameson family



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

These are AWESOME pictures! Your famiy is so cute...all of them! And you and your little family of four are gorgeous! What a great gift for your parents. I love the setting too! (The second collage wouldn't allow me to make it bigger, so I had a hard time seeing all of your cute faces...but these are great!)

Katie said...

I have seen these in person but just gotta say it again...they are GORGEOUS!!! I need to book her for next summer....maybe on a cooler day though??? =o)