Monday, September 22, 2008

Little Bears Fans

Thought these were too cute not to post. A couple of Sundays ago both boys had their Bears gear on to watch the game. Well, they didn't end up watching the game per say, but saw a couple bits and pieces of it. Got to start some where, right? :) Colin had to hold Cade in most of the pics because he can't sit still! It is hard to hold a 9.5 month baby still, so Colin did a great job at trying for me!



You all know I love the potty, so here Cade is attempting to go potty! He never went, but the pics turned out cute! I love how he is "reading" his book on the pot. Such a man (already!) :)



Cade and Jenna on game day, both in their Bears gear. Jenna is my cousin in town going to IWU and so generously picking up Colin from preschool two days a week! You are the best Jenna!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Katie said...

A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!!!!!! With a capital A! I love that Cade's onesie is still jersey material. Where did you get their outfits? I know first hand how much of a wiggle worm he is so I was cracking up at Colin's attempts to corral him. The pot pictures are great, too. So cute with his binky in his mouth! Go Bears!

The Moser Fam... said...

Cute pictures! I am very impressed with your potty training abilities, as Ben is still not fully trained (although he is doing MUCH better..we just have mastered #2 yet!). ANYWAY, maybe the key is starting them much earlier. I will have to try that with baby #2. :) Your cousin Jenna looks so much like your brother!! Your boys are adorable!

OH..and my new collages are still Picasa, but the new version...Picasa 3. You can google it and download it and start using the new format too. It's nice and even more fun than the old format! :)

GG said...

I love the thighs! How come they are so cute at 9 months and not so cute at 50+?GG