Friday, September 5, 2008

The St. Louis Zoo!

The next morning, on Sunday, we went to the zoo. My mom, brothers, and my sister in law headed home that morning. My dad, Steve, the boys, and I stayed back to go go the zoo. Wade, Steve's cousin, joined us for the trip to the zoo. Of course, it was hotter than heck the day we went. We love that zoo. First of all, it is free, and second, they have so many different animals there. We didn't stay too long due to the heat, but we made it around to all of the animals Colin wanted to see.

Here are some pics from our day there.

Colin and a giraffe. See how hot Colin looks? :)



Lots of fun pics from the day. Poor Cade slept through the whole thing. I tried to keep the sun off him by putting a blanket over the stroller, that of course made it even hotter. Nothing worked! Colin did enjoy himself though, so that is what counts. At the end of the day, Colin really wanted to have his face painted. He picked the dog. We seriously got it done as we were leaving...by the time we got to the car, it was running off his face due to him sweating.


This is my son...exactly like his father...
"NO more pictures Mommy! "
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie said...

What great pics! I love the dog face. Hilarious! Um....what were you doing to poor Cade? Hanging him upside down like a bat?? =o) I take it the picture is upside down. The zoo is so much fun and Colin was at a great age to go. I see you saw the penguins...hopefully you got to cool off in the exhibit!

The Moser Fam... said...

Really cute pictures...I love his little puppy face! I also love the picture of you and him together. You are so cute, Annie. You really have hardly changed from when we were little...and I mean that as a compliment! :)