Saturday, January 17, 2009

Happy 4 year and 2 month Birthday, Colin!

Happy 4 year and 2 month Birthday, Colin! Since I missed his 4 year birthday in the fall...bad mom, I know...I decided to post it on his 4 year and 2 month birthday instead!

Colin Jameson Cunningham came into our lives on November 17, 2004. He was born at 12:34 pm and was 8 pounds and 21 inches long. We are so blessed that he is in our lives. Since the moment he came into our lives, our lives have changed for the better. We can't imagine life without him, he brings us joy each and every day. Colin, you are a wonderful son and an awesome big brother to Cade. We love you!

Colin Jameson Cunningham when he first entered the world


Colin on each of his birthdays 1-2-3- and-4!


What a difference 4 years makes...


Happy 4th Birthday, Colin! We love you so much!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Steph said...

Aww! He's so cute!!! :) and getting so big!

Katie said...

What a cute post! I loved seeing all of his different birthdays. I am lamenting the loss of those gorgeous blond curls, though...please Steve, can't he grow them out again??? =o) I love the comparison shots at the end. He is getting so big!