Monday, December 1, 2008

The Cunningham Rewind...

I have been a terrible blogger the last month or so. It has been crazy around our house and I haven't had one moment to sit down and load pictures on the computer so I could blog. Then, I got so far behind, that I didn't have enough time to catch up. So, I am slowly doing a rewind of our last month. I caught up on 3 main events from that time and still have several to catch up on. People probably will get bored and not want to read any more, oh well! :) Enjoy your trip through October and November with the Cunninghams! Colin and Cade's birthday posts are coming next, so stay tuned!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Okay...now that I have wasted all of my kids' Art time...who needs to grade papers and make copies?! It was kinda fun since you were behind because there were so many to look at. Glad you are back in the blogging world!

Anonymous said...

So any one who has kid(s) knows what that is like. Hey I am the girl who did her daughters first 6 months at a time. I look forward to the future posts and I never get bored :)