Monday, December 1, 2008

Halloween weekend

So, Colin decided we were all going to be The Incredibles this year. I thought it was great, however, Steve did NOT. But, he is a great dad and went with it. We did have a Halloween party to go to so we could justify buying the outfits and having fun dressing up as a family. Colin loved it! Steve was Bob - Mr. Incredible, I was Elastigirl, Colin was Dash, and Cade was Jack-Jack. We are missing a Violet...maybe someday we will have a girl!

Here are the "Incredible" pictures...Steve is going to kill me for posting these of him! :)



Steve, Colin, and my brother, Brad carved pumpkins this year at my parents house. Halloween is my dad's birthday so every year we go over there to carve pumpkins and trick or treat. Colin doesn't like getting messy, so he wore a glove the entire time he was working with the pumpkin. I don't really think he actually did anything besides stand there and look busy!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie said...

So fun! Cade just never stops smiling. He is such a cutie pie. Happiest baby on Earth...even though his happiness sometimes stems from getting into things, at least he is jolly! I love the pumpkin pictures of Colin, esp. the one with your brother and the lighter. Too funny! He has some of the best expressions. Oh yeah, and message for Steve...you look HOT! Lol!

The Moser Fam... said...

Love the costumes (saw some pictures already on Katie's blog). You are a cute Incredibles family! :) I think it's hilarious that Colin wore that glove while carving...he is so funny and cute! I wish he and Ben could be buddies!