Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Big Brother

This is our oldest, Colin Jameson Cunningham. He is 3 1/2 years old and is a joy to be around (most of the time!) He is an awesome big brother to Cade and he loves him dearly, sometimes too much! He is a very loving and caring child, always willing to give hugs and kisses and we love to receive them.

He loves cars, trucks, semis, dump trucks, airplanes...pretty much anything and everything that can drive! He is a total boy! His favorite movie is CARS and he knows all of the characters and what they say. This is one movie we (mom and dad) don't mind watching over and over, it is a good one!

His schedule is keeping me busy this summer already. He is in the summer reading program at the library, swim lessons, gymnastics, and preschool 2 days a week this summer, plus a few extra classes that are only a one time thing. He loves being in "big kid classes" as he calls it. Definitely keeps us on our toes, but we love each and every moment of it because he loves it!

Again, this pics are from the last two weeks. We went boating, the pool, a place called Make a Mess, made cookies and much more!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

He is such a big boy...and so cute. Has anyone told you that they think he looks like your brother Chris? In the picture with his life vest on it just reminded me of him. Am I just seeing things!? Colin sounds a lot like Ben...he loves ANYTHING that has wheels and can be "zoomed"! He LOVES the Cars movie too and is always quoting something from it. Sounds like he's involved in a lot of fun stuff. Ben will start preschool in the fall for two days, so I guess I better keep working on potty training. I'm sure Colin has mastered it by now...we are behind!!! He is precious!!!

The Moser Fam... said...

Oh...and I meant to add that I am impressed that you've already seemed to master Picasa and the collages! :) Way to go! They are great!

Katie said...

Love the pics! I cracked up when I saw the boating pic. just thinking about your "Mommy moment." =o) I won't post it here but I had one of my own today I'll have to tell you about.

GG said...

I just love the new blog...and looking at Colin's pictures....being a grandma is so fun...I am so glad Ali talked you into doing this.gg

denise said...

Annie,

Welcome to the blogging world--I'm glad to get to see your beautiful little family--how about some pix of daddy and mommy? It'll be fun to hear about your little ones--I wish you and Ali lived near each other--I think Ben and Colin could be best of friends like you two were back at Rollingbrook 25 years ago!! Your boys are as sweet as pie--such beautiful blue eyes!!

Denise Schweiss