Monday, June 23, 2008

Colin at the Zoo and Laughing



Our zoo offers classes for kids ages 3-5 called Animal Crackers. Colin took the class last week about mammals. It was time for just Colin and I. We dropped Cade off at our sitter, Lori Parker's house for a couple of hours. The kids learned about mammals during their one hour there. They got to help feed a baby goat from a bottle, pet a guinea pig and pet a ferret. Colin thought it was hysterical when the goat peed and then pooped right there in our little class circle. Luckily, the goat had passed by us and it wasn't near us! :) After that, we made a guinea pig craft and had a snack. The hour went by very quickly!

After the class, Colin and I went out into the zoo to see some animals. He loved all of them, of course! I love the picture of the parrot looking directly at Colin. There is another one of a bird (don't know what kind it is) that wanted to be so close to Colin, kept following him around, I quick took the picture and then made Colin run away from it, (as were other parents)! Birds seem to make me nervous!

I am also including a video of Colin laughing the other night. Since I posted one of Cade last week, I have to stay fair...ahh, the life of a mother of two. :) Everything needs to be equal and fair! He has had a belly laugh as we call it since 4 months old. His laugh usually makes everyone laugh. He was watching something funny on TV and I couldn't resist, it isn't very long, but I'm sure you get the picture!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I am still giggling after watching Colin's belly laugh! There's nothing like a child's laughter to make you smile. I love how he manages to laugh around the sippy cup! The zoo pics were great, the parrot one is my favorite, too. It's so funny, we just went to the zoo recently and I haven't collaged those pics yet, but I have one of Jay taunting that weird, stalker of a bird and also one of Holden sitting on the tiger. The class sounds like a lot of fun! I can't wait to do stuff like that with Holden when he's older. I am sure Colin loved having Mommy all to himself for awhile! =o)

The Moser Fam... said...

Looked like so much fun! Ben loves the zoo too! Mike's dad has a season pass and takes him almost every Friday in the summer...good times! The class sounds really neat though. I LOVE the laugh video. The silliest things crack them up...that is what makes it ever more cute. He's precious!