Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Littlest Cunningham

So, here is our littlest one, Cade Douglas Cunningham. He is 6 1/2 months old. He is constantly on the go! He is sitting up, crawling backwards, almost forwards but not yet, his new trick is to go from all fours to a sitting position. He thinks he is pretty hot stuff! We also think he has go go gadget arms, he can reach anything!

He is such a happy, sweet, loving, cuddling, and BALD baby! We love him dearly! He has the best personality...anyone that can deal with a 3 year old brother that is constantly in his face, has to have a great personality.

These pics are from the last two weeks. We (the boys and I) have had a nice beginning of summer and can't wait to enjoy the rest of it together. Do you love the picture of Cade with carrots all over his face? Daddy fed him! :)

3 comments:

The Moser Fam... said...

YIPPPPEEE! Thanks for doing this! He is so sweet! I just randomly checked to see if you had added anything yet...and you had! I am adding a link to your blog on my page now. My mom will love checking up on you now too. :)

Katie said...

Another "yippee" from Ali, we are really making her week! ;o) I am so glad you decided to do it! The photo collages are awesome! I need to get on Picasa and figure out how to do them. The Hobsons love both big and little Cunningham boys! (Although Cade is really not so little....!) Everyone will enjoy the pics.

GG said...

Caderlicious is just adorable, I love how he is so into getting your attention by giving you the eyes....I love being your GG.