Tuesday, June 24, 2008

How quickly they grow up...

I forget how quickly kids can do things. It seems like forever ago that Colin was Cades age, so I forget when they do things. Whenever Cade does something, I run to check in Colin's baby book to see when he did it. So far, they are neck and neck with just about everything, even their weight is similiar! I guess that is because they are only 2 days part with their birthdays! :)

Anyways, Cade is now pulling himself up on anything and everything he possibly can. Luckily, I had my camera with me in the bathroom the other night and got this shot of him. I know he is going to love me one day for this one... but I couldn't resist those chubby legs! :)


I love to put the kids on the potty really early on, so they get used to the feeling of going on the pot. Sometimes, we just sit there and read books for awhile. It definitely worked with Colin as he was potty trained by age 2. I am hoping since they are on the same track so far that Cade will follow in his footsteps. He looks so big, doesn't he?

He is pulling himself up on his crib side already too. Uncle Chris came over and moved the mattress down 3 spots because I was having panic attacks when I left him in there for nap time afraid he would fall or jump out! After moving it down, he cannot get this high up anymore! :)

Shopping at Sam's Club, my two boys and I. Couldn't resist this shot. Colin is on the phone with Daddy and Cade is just hanging out. Colin rarely sits in the carts, but he loves the ones at Sam's because he can sit next to Cade.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie said...

They are both so adorable! Cade's rolls are just delicious. I could just eat him up! Love the chubby baby. The pics on the pot with the magazine are hysterical! I was very impressed with his climbing skills last night. Soon he will be hanging from the chandelier! We had fun playing yesterday!

The Moser Fam... said...

SO CUTE! Well, maybe that is the trick then...putting them on the potty early? Ben STILL is not potty trained...I'm so jealous! :) I love Cade's chubby little body...he's adorable. I hope my next kid has rolls...they are just cute! Love all of these pictures. You are good at this blogging thing! :)