Thursday, June 26, 2008

Tried to...but couldn't!

My boys both love the water and I love the sun. So what else can we do besides go to the pool!? We went to a pool near by today with our friends, Katie and Holden. Before Holden left to go home and take a nap, I had a great idea... let's take a picture of all 3 boys together at the pool, wouldn't that be cute? :)
The boys all go to daycare together during the school year, so they are good friends. Colin likes to look out for Holden (and make sure he doesn't take HIS things) and Holden likes to play with Cade, well let's just say...help Cade with things, right Katie? :)

Well, below is our attempt at trying to get all 3 boys sitting (not even looking) at the camera. One picture you can see Colin and Cade looking back at Holden and Katie running after him. People around us were laughing at our attempts of "photo shoot".
Oh well, at least we have fun pics to look back on!
At least some of them have all 3 boys IN the picture! :)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie said...

Cracking up laughing as I recall our attempts! The people watching us had a real show! I was constantly running, you were falling over in the water and having your camera splashed, and the boys were having a great ol' time keeping us busy! I like the one of Holden and Colin looking at Cade, at least all three are in the shot. Oh, and thanks for the lovely shot with my behind in it!!!!! =o) You need to Walgreens those to me, I need some copies of our wild guys.

The Moser Fam... said...

These are so funny and cute! I'm pretty sure Ben would have been out uncooperative as well! I love the collage that actually shows how many times you tried! HA! That pool area looks really cool! Is that in Bloomington?