Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to the best daddy ever!
Steve is a wonderful, caring, patient, loving, (I could go on and on!) very involved dad and the boys are so lucky to have him in their lives. He is always playing cars and trucks with Colin and always willing to tend to Cade's every need. I always thought he would be an awesome father, and my instinct was perfect. I could not ask for anything more from him as a father or husband. People always tell me how lucky I am that he is such an involved dad and I am truly blessed to have him as my kids father. Thank you Steve for all you do for our boys! I hope one day they grow up to be just like you!



Happy Father's Day, Papa!
Papa, Doug Jameson, is my dad and we are fortunate to have them here in the same town! He is and always has been a wonderful father. He is loving being a grandpa and spending time with they boys. Papa is Colin's best friend and hero as he (Colin) frequently tells anyone that will listen. They definitely have a special bond. Papa is always willing to watch the boys, pick them up, bring them places, etc. I couldn't ask for anything more in a grandpa for my boys.


We love you, Papa!




Happy Father's Day, Grandpa!
Grandpa, Mort Cunningham, is Steve's dad. They live in Danville, Illinois which is about an hour and a half away from us. We try to see them often for family gatherings. Steve has two sisters and they both have two daughters, so in all there are six grandkids they call their own. They definitely keep them busy when the grandkids are at their house. Colin loves to ride the tractor with Grandpa and he loves to help with all of the chores he does daily. They live on a large amount of land and Colin has so much fun playing at their house. I am sure Cade can't wait to join in all of the fun when he is big enough. Grandpa & Grandma are both retired and are the best last minute babysitters ever. When our sitter can't do it for some reason, we call them and they head right over and are here by 7:30 in time for me to go to work. We couldn't ask for better grandparents than the ones we have for our children!


We love you, Grandpa!
see next posting for pics, I forgot to put it in the first time...

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yay! A new post on the Cunningham site! What sweet pictures of all the men in your life, and I love the black and white touch! I know first-hand Steve is a great Daddy, I love that you put him toting Colin around while mowing in there! Hope you all had a great day!

The Moser Fam... said...

I wanted to comment about the mowing picture too! I have the EXACT same picture of Ben on Mike's back....I almost added it into the collage too! HOW FUNNY?! I love it! Such a daddy thing to do! Your husband looks like a keeper and a great daddy! I loved seeing pictures of your dad (and on of your mom!) too! They look almost EXACTLY the same as 17 years ago when I moved from Bloomington....:) :) Love it! Thanks for posting and hope all the dads had great days!